Using Quick Entry to Add a Team
In this article you will learn:
- HOW TO ADD TEAM ENTRIES MANUALLY USING QUICK ENTRY
Step 1: Log in
- Log into your Easy Office Pools Admin Page and Click the Admin button for the pool you are adding an entry to.
Step 2: Scroll Down Page to Pool "Entries" Section
Step 3: For Adding a Team Click the "Add Entry" Button
Step 4: Add New Entry with Quick Entry
- After clicking the Add Entry button click on the small checkbox to Validate vs. Picksheet Rules.
- Enter Team Name
- Enter Players by manually Typing the Players Name in the "Enter All Picks For Team" Section.
- Click Save Button and the new team will be added.
- Next, you need to add a Name and Tiebreaker Score for the new entry to finalize the process.
- Click on the Team Name of the entry you just saved.
- Enter the person's name for that entry.
- Enter their tiebreaker score.
- Click Save.
Create a pool: www.easyofficepools.com/createpool