How to Join a Pool
* In order to join a pool, you need to be invited by a pool administrator. Each pool admin has a custom link and join code that you can use to join their pool. Easy Office Pools does not share invite links with anyone other than the pool administrator.
In this article you will learn:
- How to Join a Pool with Invite Link
- How to Join a Pool with Join Code
Step 1: Joining Pool with Invite Link
- If you received an invitation email from the pool administrator click the link in that email similar to the link shown below.
Step 2: Click the Invitation Link & Complete Picksheet Selections
- Once you've clicked the link in your pool invitation you'll need to pick your players on the picksheet.
- Once players have been selected Enter a Tiebreaker Score.
- Enter Your Team Name
- Enter Your Name
- Enter Email Address (this is where your picks and leaderboard information will be sent once you submit entry.)
- Click on the little box agreeing to Terms.
- Click the "Submit Entry" button.
Step 1: Joining Pool with Join Code
- If you received a Join Code from your pool administrator follow the steps below to join.
- Go to easyofficepools.com/join
- Enter the Join Code provided by your pool administrator in the space provided.
- Click "Join Pool" button
- Follow the steps listed above in Step 2 to make your picks and submit your team.
Need additional information or assistance? Check out our YouTube Channel or email us at email@example.com.