Customizing Your Picksheet
IN THIS ARTICLE YOU WILL LEARN:
- HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR PICKSHEET
- HOW TO CHANGE TIER NAME
- SETTING UP TIER BREAKDOWN
- MOVING PLAYERS TO DIFFERENT TIERS
STEP 1: Log In to your Pool Admin Page - LOG IN
STEP 2: Click the Admin Button for the pool you will be Customizing the Picksheet for.
STEP 3: Scroll Down to Picksheet Section
- Click on the Modify Picksheet Button
STEP 4: Setting Up Your Tiers
- There are three options for your tier setup.
- Tiers by World Rank - The system will automatically set 6 Tiers sorted by World Rank with the first 5 tiers containing 10 players each and the 6th tier containing the remainder of the tournament field.
- No Tiers - Pick Anyone - Every player in the field is listed in one list. Pool participants simply select the total number of players required for pool entry.
- Build From Scratch - Pool admin can set up any number of tiers and select any combination of players within each tier as desired.
STEP 5: Changing Tier Name
- Click on Tier Name and type the desired tier name.
STEP 6: Moving Players to Different Tiers
- Click "Change Tier" next to the players name.
- Select the tier you'd like to move the player to.
- Click Save Picksheet
You’re now ready to invite your friends, family, and/or co-workers to be part of the action! Check out our step-by-step guide on Inviting Others to Join Your Pool to get started.