Customizing Your Picksheet
IN THIS ARTICLE YOU WILL LEARN:
- HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR PICKSHEET
- HOW TO CHANGE TIER NAME
- SETTING UP TIER BREAKDOWN
- MOVING PLAYERS TO DIFFERENT TIERS
STEP 1: Log In to your Pool Admin Page - LOG IN
STEP 2: Click the Admin Button for the pool you will be Customizing the Picksheet for.
STEP 3: Modify Picksheet
- If you haven't yet chosen your custom setup, you'll be prompted to choose your desired setup
- If you're pool admin page pops up, Scroll Down to Picksheet Section
- Click on the Modify Picksheet Button
STEP 4: Setting Up Your Tiers
** TIP ** If you spend a lot of time on getting your tiers just right, you'll want to click the Save Picksheet button early and often to insure you don't lose your work.
There are three options for your tier setup:
- Tiers by World Rank - The system will automatically set your desired number of tiers sorted by World Rank. The last tier will always have the remainder of the field in included in it. In the example below, with 6 tiers total and 10 in each tier with 1 selection required from each tier, the first 5 tiers would contain 10 players each and the 6th tier would contain the remainder of the tournament field. Click Save and Review button to see the tier breakout and then further modify if desired (for example, you could ask for two picks from tier 1 and leave the rest of the tiers with 1 pick)
- No Tiers - Pick Anyone - Every player in the field is listed in one list. Pool participants simply select the total number of players required for pool entry. Change the "# Selections Required" to be the total number of picks you want people to make from the entire tournament field, then click Save Picksheet.
- Build From Scratch - Pool admin can set up any number of tiers and select any combination of players within each tier as desired. This works well if you want to do something completely customized you can quickly type in the golfers into each tier.
STEP 5: Changing Tier Name
- Click on Tier Name and type the desired tier name.
STEP 6: Moving Players to Different Tiers
- Click "Change Tier" next to the players name.
- Select the tier you'd like to move the player to.
- Click Save Picksheet
You’re now ready to invite your friends, family, and/or co-workers to be part of the action! Check out our step-by-step guide on Inviting Others to Join Your Pool to get started.